TravelShooting JP is an easy to play but hardcore retro 3D rail shooter.
The excitement of THE 80’s retro arcade game is fully replicated with a pretty 'moe' anime girl!
A cute Japanese schoolgirl flies and runs through beautiful scenes in Japan holding a guitar shaped weapon and defeats approaching enemies!
You are a Japanese high school girl. For some reason you have to defeat bad enemies traveling around Japan holding a guitar shaped weapon.
- Easy control by tilting the device or touching the screen with auto rapid fire.
- Seven beautiful Japanese scenes with full of enemies and huge bosses.
How to Play:
- Touch and drag anywhere on the screen to move the girl.
- The girl fires the gun automatically, so you don't need to care about it.
- The guitar gun automatically locks on enemies who are in front of the girl making "ping" tone, and bullets will chase them and destroy.
- At the last of each level, a huge boss character will be entering the scene. You'll need to defeat it to clear the level.
- You can use tilt control instead of touch control. To do it, tap the gear icon from the title screen and change the control method.
- In the tilt control mode, you can calibrate the neutral position of the device by tapping the target icon on the right side of the screen; the girl moves to the center of the screen by tapping it.
- You can reverse the vertical direction in the configuration screen.
- Control sensitivity can be adjusted in the configuration screen.
- You have three lives and the game will be over after you lose all three lives, but you can continue the game three times.